A huge congratulations to the 25 winners, all listed below! Thank you so much to everyone for voting. We had over 25,000 votes!
Pop your email in below to be notified of future 'Brewing' events and opportunities. We're just getting started!
- Paddy's Lazy Afternoon by Annabelle Louisa
- Tumultuous waves by Auriane Phillippon
- The Sirens by Bronwyn Vermeulen
- Where Mysterious Flowers Bloom by Carly Klingbiel
- Run My Mind by Bethany Clarke
- Percy Pigs by Beth Evans
- GIRLHOOD by Faye Greenman
- Your place or mine? by Holly Bright
- paperthin by Julia Apostolidou
- Honeydew by Katie McGowan
- It’s Only Forever by Kate Roberts
- Indulge by Keeley McSweeney
- Robert De Niro by Kirsty Turner
- Lake Tekapo by Lily Maddocks
- Positano by Marley Darke
- Tea from the Garden by Melissa Laurence
- A Blossom of Lilies by Miriam Amankwa
- Serpentine by Molly Forden
- Warm Embrace by Yasmin Gill
- No point crying by Zoe Lou
- Egyptian Siren by Sarah Jaban
- ARRIVE by Kate Carter
- Sam by Leigh Dodimead
- Natural Desires by Paige Barnwell
- CANDY CANNES by Axelle Liora
I’m so proud to announce that Sophie Tea Art, is opening its doors to welcome aspiring and emerging artists into the gallery for our Emerging Artists Gallery Takeover ‘Brewing’.
If you’re thinking about a career as an artist I know it can be daunting on where to start or what to do! I thought having a gallery show in Carnaby, London might give you an extra push of confidence needed to make the leap! Also, an opportunity to make a sale and gain that much needed ‘putting yourself out there’ experience.
- 25th August: Submission form is open and you can submit your piece! Last chance to submit is 7th September 11:59pm (bst).
- 8th September: Shortlisting begins! 50 pieces will be selected. These 50 pieces will be uploaded to the website for 7pm (bst) and the vote will open for the public to decide who’s their favourite over the weekend.
- 11th September: Voting closes at 9am and the top 20 will be selected for the exhibition.
- 22nd September: ‘Brewing’ Exhibition begins with a launch party, the pieces will be on display for a month until the 22nd of October.